If you believe that the separation of back-end and front-end days is now over, if you have a passion to write innovative, user-experience-oriented web applications from scratch or participate in projects, if you like using the latest state-of-the-art web development technologies, if delivering high-quality software to happy customers is your pride and joy, you've come to the right place - Westernacher Solutions!
At Westernacher Solutions you will participate in the architecture, design, development and continuous integration of a RESTful oriented, cloud web application. You will have the chance to use your solid skills as Software Engineer of web applications to deliver high quality products to our customers. You will also have the opportunity to work in an Agile environment, set up on SCRUM principles, in the form of a small to medium-sized distributed team of skilful software engineers.
You will be part of a stable German company with worldwide presence.
To join our team you need:
- Min. 3 years of experience in Java web development and architecture design
- Strong knowledge of web applications, web technologies, application servers and web services
- Strong experience with any Java Enterprise Framework
- Experience with building web services
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with any modern database
- Knowledge of HTML 5/CSS3
- Knowledge of continuous integration and build processes
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- To enjoy working in an agile way (Scrum, Kanban)
- To have open-minded team spirit and like working in both small local and large international teams
It will be great (but not necessary) if you also have:
- Experience with Groovy
- Experience with Spring - Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring AOP or Spring Boot
- Experience with Angular/Angular 2, ExtJS or NodeJs
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Bootsrap, Less or Sass
- Experience with searching frameworks, such as ElasticSearch or Solr
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as Spock, JUnit, Karma or Jasmine
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Gradle or Maven
- Experience with Jenkins
- German speaking skills
Westernacher Solutions offers you:
- A great team of talented colleagues
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to work from home from time to time (home office)
- Internal and external professional qualification trainings
- Cosy atmosphere
- An attractive remuneration package
- Additional social benefits
Sounds like you? Come and join us!
Only shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted.
A complete overview of our vacancies is available at https://westernacher-solutions.com/unternehmen/careers-global-bulgaria-sofia-india-bengaluru/.